TRIUS PRO-674C Blue Edition CCD Camera (Colour).
- Bayer matrix single-shot colour version of the Trius PRO 674 mono camera.
- 2/3″ format, high resolution ‘EXview’ CCD chip, with 2,830,000 x 4.54uM square pixels in a 10.97mm diagonal array.
- Exceptionally low dark signal – No dark frames necessary for most deep sky objects.
- Very high sensitivity – 77% QE at peak in yellow light – 65% at H alpha (656 nm)
- Exceptionally effective anti-blooming with minimal effect on linearity and no lost active area.
- High speed USB 2.0 interface for approx. 2 second downloads.
- Three port powered USB hub built-in.
- Dry Argon filled CCD chamber.
- Back focal length 17mm +/-1mm.
- Built-in autoguider output – compatible with most mounts.
- Built-in triple USB hub ports for accessory control – directly drive filter wheels, GOTO ‘scopes etc.
- Single USB cable control for all features – get rid of that dangerous cable tangle!
- Two stage cooler with dry Argon filled CCD chamber.
- Very low power consumption. Less than 1.5 amps at 12v DC.
- Compact and lightweight – only 75mm in diameter x 70mm long – less than 500 grams load on the telescope.
- CCD type: Sony ICX674ALQ (colour) EXview CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size: 4.54uM x 4.54uM, Image format: 1940 x 1460 pixels
- CCD Image area: 8.81mm (Horizontal) x 6.63mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better – No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 50 ‘hot’ pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 580nM (~77%), 50% roll-off at 360nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Typically only 3.5 electrons RMS
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 17,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.003 electrons/second @ – 10C CCD temperature.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 2 seconds at full resolution.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 900mA max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with thermoelectric cooler to give a minimum CCD temperature of approximately -40C below ambient.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm ‘T2’ thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear. CCD alignment screws are provided for setting the chip parallel to the focal plane.
- Weight: approx. 450g.