TRIUS PRO-814C Blue Edition CCD Camera System (Colour).
The Trius PRO 814C is a higher resolution version of the very popular PRO 694C camera. It has a similarly high QE and low thermal noise, but offers 9.19 megapixels of resolution. Each pixel is 3.69 x 3.69 uM in size. This very high resolution makes the 814C particularly well suited to the super-fast short focus ‘scopes and ‘Hyperstar’ systems that are now widely in use. The 814C CCD uses a Bayer matrix single-shot colour filter array to enable you to take excellent colour images with the minimum of effort.
- CCD type: ICX814AQ (colour) Exview CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size: 3.69uM x 3.69uM, Image format: 3388 x 2712 pixels
- CCD Image area: 12.49mm (Horizontal) x 9.99mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better – No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 50 ‘hot’ pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 580nM (~77%), 50% roll-off at 360nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Typically only 3 electrons RMS.
- Well depth – 15,000e
- System gain – 0.25e / ADU
- Image download time – 5 seconds in 1 x 1 binning mode
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.002 electrons/second @ – 10C CCD temperature.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.25 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 900mA max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with thermoelectric cooler to give a minimum CCD temperature of approximately -40C below ambient.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm ‘T2’ thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear. CCD alignment screws are provided for setting the chip parallel to the focal plane.
- Weight: approx. 450g