TRIUS PRO-825C Blue Edition CCD Camera System (Colour)
The TRIUS PRO825C uses the new version of the legendary ICX285AQ – used in thousands of H9C cameras since 2003. The new chip offers an excellent QE of about 75% in the yellow visual band and an extremely good H alpha QE. The image format and pixel size are the same as for the SX9C camera.
- CCD type: Sony ICX825AQ EXview II HAD CCD with ultra low dark current, extended IR response and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better – No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 6 ‘hot’ pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- CCD Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 6.45uM x 6.45uM, Image format: 1392 x 1040 pixels
- CCD Image area: 8.98mm (Horizontal) x 6.7mm (Vertical).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 540nM (~65%), 50% roll-off at 400nM and 750nM.
- Readout Noise: Typically ONLY 3.5 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 23,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 100 hours. Less than 0.002 electrons/second @ -10C.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface with 3 port USB 2 hub for peripheral devices.
- Image download time: Typically 0.6 seconds full resolution using USB 2.0, approximately 2 seconds with USB 1.1.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 1.5 A max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with two stage thermoelectric cooler to give a CCD temperature of better than -40C below ambient. Dry Argon fill.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm ‘T2’ thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear.
- Weight: approx. 450g