TRIUS PRO-825 Blue Edition CCD Camera (Mono)
The TRIUS PRO825 – an Exview2 version of the SX9.
This new camera uses a brand new version of the legendary ICX285 – used in thousands of H9 cameras since 2003. The new chip (ICX825) offers an excellent QE of approx. 75% in the yellow visual band and an extremely good H alpha QE. The image format and pixel size are the same as for the SX9 camera.
- CCD type: ICX825AL EXview II CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size: 6.45uM x 6.45uM, Image format: 1392 x 1040 pixels
- CCD Image area: 8.98mm (Horizontal) x 6.7mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1 or better – No bad columns, no dead pixels, no more than 50 ‘hot’ pixels (saturated in <10 seconds).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 580nM (~75%), 50% roll-off at 360nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Typically ONLY 3.5 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 23,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 800x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.002 electrons/second @ – 10C CCD temperature.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.6 seconds at full resolution.
- Power requirements: 115VAC / 240VAC @ 12VA, or 12VDC @ 900mA max.
- Cooling system: Regulated set-point cooling supply with thermoelectric cooler to give a minimum CCD temperature of >-40C below ambient.
- Size: 75 x 70mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 42mm ‘T2’ thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear. CCD alignment screws are provided for setting the chip parallel to the focal plane.
- Weight: approx. 450g.