Oculus PRO Colour Daytime All-Sky Camera 180°
The Oculus PRO Colour Daytime All-Sky Camera is designed to provide high Quality sky images for weather and atmosphere observations. The core of this camera is based on the super-sensitive 1.4 megapixel ‘Ultrastar PRO Colour’, it comes with the 1.55mm f2 180 degree ‘Fish-Eye’ lens, with IR and ND filters, giving you horizon to horizon clear daytime coverage. The new PRO version has built in Dew Detection which only turns the internal dew heater on when necessary so the camera itself is not heated when the humidity is low, increasing your signal to noise.
- CCD type: ICX825AK Colour Sony ExView II interline CCD with ultra low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size: 6.45uM x 6.45uM, Image format: 1392 x 1040 pixels
- CCD Image area: 8.98mm (Horizontal) x 6.71mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1
- Spectral Response: QE max at 580nM (~75%), 50% at 400nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Typically ONLY 3.5 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 23,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.1 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Lens details: 1.55mm FL F/2 180 degree ‘Fish Eye’ with ND & IR Filter
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.6 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0.
- Power requirements: Camera & Dew Heater requires 12v at 1.5 amp max.
- Input connection: ‘Mini B’ USB socket for USB2.0 and a 2.1mm jack for +12v heater supply. Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
- Viewing dome: High quality polycarbonate hemisphere (replaceable)
- Overall size: 150mm tall x 95mm diameter