Oculus All-Sky Camera 150°
The Oculus all-sky camera is designed to provide high quality sky images for weather and meteor observations. The camera core is based on the 1.4 megapixel ‘SuperStar’ and it employs a 2.5mm FL f1.2 ‘Fish-Eye’ lens to achieve 150 degrees coverage. A 1.55mm f2 180 degree ‘Fish-Eye’ lens is also available as an optional extra giving horizon to horizon coverage.
- CCD type: ICX267AL Sony SuperHAD interline CCD with low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution pixel data: Pixel size: 4.65uM x 4.65uM, Image format: 1392 x 1040 pixels
- CCD Image area: 6.4mm (Horizontal) x 4.75mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1
- Spectral Response: QE max at 520nM (~50%), 30% at 420nM and 670nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 10 electrons RMS – typically only 7 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 15,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x.
- Dark current: Less than 0.1 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Lens details: 2.5mm f/1.2 150 degree ‘Fish Eye’
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.6 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0.
- Power requirements: Camera is USB powered, dew heater requires 12v at 1 amp max.
- Input connection: ‘Mini B’ USB socket for USB2.0 and a 2.1mm jack for +12v heater supply.
- Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
- Viewing dome: High quality polycarbonate hemisphere (replaceable)
- Overall size: 150mm tall x 95mm diameter